Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Just a little!

Good afternoon my friends!
Just a little creation that I started last night and believe it or not I even got hubby sewing last night. I have to admit he was the one who sewed the bears head,arms, legs and body. Wow I am one lucky girl! This little treasure will be selling for $50.00 plus travel fare. She is approx. 9.5 inches and is a sitting bear. She holds a stitched pin keep also done by me. You can email if interested or if you would like anymore detail. Enjoy the rest of your day. I am off to cook dinner and then onto the next project. Blessings to everyone.


4 comments:

  1. She is a cutie patootie! love her little dress ~ I've added your blog to mine ~ Blessed be!
    Lori from Notforgotten Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a hubby that sews!!! How awesome! Mr. bear and pinkeep are precious. Hope they find a lucky home. Have a great day. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!
    And yes my hubby sews and sometimes has to tell me how to do it!!! LOL!
    Its a crazy house around here sometimes but wonderful!
    Blessing to you all
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this bear!!! Hubby does awesome work and so do you,,,i want one when you have time...xo Jenn

    ReplyDelete