Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

TO MY SURPRISE...........



WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

As I woke up this morning I was surprised to see my website had disappeared!!!! It appears the server has up and packed her bags leaving many of us with no website!! This certainly is not how I operate my business and I am very disappointed that I have trusted someone with providing a service that I have paid for and without a word has decided not to notify any of her clients. 

SO....... moving forward we will be back up and running as soon as possible. As you can imagine we will need some time to get everything moved over to another server. Hopefully this will happen rather quickly! I will notify each and everyone of you as soon as we are back!! 

IN THE MEANTIME..... I offer many new items on my facebook pages. I have two pages where I can be found:
Darlene Karolidis and Heritage Homestead Decor 
Please feel free to contact me via email: dkarolidis@icloud.com or facebook!
 I will be offering some Santa's today or tomorrow on Facebook so come and have a look!


4 comments:

  1. Love your Santa's, great job.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it appears which is under hacker....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete