Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

First Rug Hooking Project!!!


Finally finished my first rug hooking!! Took a class and fell in love with this wonderful craft!! I am not as fast as some of you wonderful rug hookers out there but what a beautiful  hobby!!! Now that I have been bitten by the rug hooking bug I always have my eyes open and my camera close because the rug hooking ideas are plentiful!!! Some of the rugs I have seen out there are just gorgeous and I hope one day I will be as good as all of you!! I have just begun my second one and will post pics as I go along. I am off to Ohio for some antiquing tomorrow so we will see how much I get done!!
Hugs to all my friends and my thoughts and prayers are to all those who are suffering tonight from the devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma. God Bless all of you!!
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!! Look at you o, wonderful first hooked piece....great job, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rug is amazing !!! You go !!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete