Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013


FALL is in the AIR!!!!!

I know you are probably thinking I am crazy but yes I have moved onto pumpkins, gourds and anything else that has fall in it!!!!  With the fall show quickly approaching I need to get going on some new patterns that I just received from my friend Mandy at Bittersweetfolkart. The show will be here before I know it!!! Oh well the way the weather is with one day hot and the next one freezing I am beginning to wonder if summer will ever come!!
Have a wonderful weekend my friends
Many Blessings
Darlene


2 comments:

  1. Love!!!! I'm just not ready to move on to Fall!!! Still too many things I want to get complete for Summer! Time is flying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene..these are WONDERFUL. I too am in a Fall (AND WINTER) state of mind. A very good place to be.

    Wishing you a joy filled day.
    doreen

    ReplyDelete