Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

A Friday well Spent

I found an antique store in my own town today and decided I would drop in. That was one of the best decision I have ever made. I purchased everything in this picture for $60.00 no tax. I scored today my friends. I usually don't have very good luck but today was great.
NOW.... I would like everyone to help me... I found a large primitive wooden dough box for $90.00 is that a good price or not. They are not easy to find around here and he has dropped the price from $170 to $90. Let me know what all you think about that
Have a wonderful weekend my friends
Hugs to you all
Darlene



8 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I love all of your finds !! Makes me wanna go shopping...now !!!...lol..I have no clue how much a dough box would go for, reasonably....I hope that's a good deal , though, and you can scoop it up !!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I passed on a dough bowl for $90. once...with early red paint...I still kick myself!!! Don't know the going rate these days but if you are still thinking about tomorrow go for it!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds !!
    I think you should go buy the dough box :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackpot!!!!!! Love all your goodies, those graters are wonderful and mashers.....hummmmm where is that Antique store. :) Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did hit the jackpot! Hubby Bob and I own an antique store in Marine City, Michigan across the river from Sombra Ontario, and what you paid for your goodies was a steal. Just became your newest follower, and look forward to gwtting to know you more. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! And for me too that I found your blog!

    best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a awesome bunch of greatness! I too do not find to many antiques by me so when I find something I love I go for it. You can always ask if they'll take less...I did that with a pie safe I was drooling over. I got it for $50 less! I would've paid full price, I loved it so much!;)
    Love reading your posts! I just found your blog.

    ReplyDelete